In submitting this application, you agree to the following:
You are a legal signatory for the
shed and are authorised to apply for funding on behalf of the shed.
No committee or board members will be remunerated with funds from this grant.
You will use the grant solely in accordance with your described project.
You will, on request, promptly provide Men’s Sheds of WA (and Lotterywest) with information, reports and documentation relating to your project.
You will keep any property purchased, refurbished, renovated, repaired or leased (as the case may be) with the grant, in good and safe working order and condition.
You will, in relation to the grant, the property (if any) and your organisation:
- act lawfully, ethically and commercially prudently and
- not do anything or allow anything to be done which causes or could cause Men’s Sheds of WA, Lotterywest or the State of Western Australia to be publicly criticised, embarrassed or ridiculed.
You consent to Men’s Sheds of WA and Lotterywest disclosing information relating to this grant (including any previous grant and acquittal history with Men's Sheds of WA and/or Lotterywest) to:
- the Western Australian government
- another local, state or Commonwealth government agency, department or entity
- another Western Australian statutory authority
- your referees
- other not-for-profit organisations
- research institutions working on behalf of Men’s Sheds of WA or Lotterywest.
If you breach any of the conditions, Men’s Sheds of WA, acting reasonably, may ask your shed to pay back some or all of the grant monies and if requested, your shed must promptly make such payment.
You warrant that all information (including assertions, representations and projections) made in relation to this grant application are true, correct and complete and in no way misleading or deceptive.
You shall take out and maintain (for the duration of the conditions) with a reputable and solvent insurer, insurance:
- of the building
- of the property (other than the building)
- for public liability and products liability covering legal liability to third parties for death, illness or injury to any person or the loss, destruction, or damage to any property directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the conduct of your organisation; and for the vehicle for its full reinstatement value.