Men’s Sheds of WA small grants program is focused on strengthening and sustaining Men’s Sheds throughout WA by supporting initiatives that:
- Promote community connections, inclusion and diversity
- Improve access for people with a disability
- Support or develop intergenerational projects
- Build digital connectivity, access and capability
- Increase opportunities for volunteering
- Increase opportunities to access and share knowledge and expertise
- Improve wellbeing and health of Shedders.
Got a Question? Read our grants process and FAQ
Grant application timeline
- Grants round 1 opened on 26 November 2021.
- Grant applications closed on 15 January 2022. 29 applications were received.
- The panel will now review the applications during February.
- Sheds will be notified of the outcomes in March.
For further information
For further information, contact our Project Officer:
08 6381 5324