The Midland Men’s provides opportunities for you to:
- create and renew friendships
- talk and relax
- feel valued among peers
- learn new skills or use tools for the first time – or keep old skills honed and productive
- pass on skills to others
- be involved in community projects
- create projects of personal interest
- access men’s health information
- travel with us when we visit places of interest.
Each Tuesday morning from 9.30am to 11.30am we meet socially in the Bellevue Baptist Church Hall. At least once a month we have a Guest Speaker and we hold regular visits to places of interest around Perth. These have included HMAS Stirling, ALCOA, SAS Historical Collection, Yarloop Steam Museum, Aviation Museum, etc.
Also in operation is a very active music group – “The Rockin’ Shedders”.
This is a great place for social chat with around 55 other guys while enjoying morning tea.
We now have an operating shed with wood and metal working equipment, which members can use at various times during the week. This workshop enables members to put their already known skills to work or learn new ones. All levels of skill are encouraged to attend and to contribute in ways that suit each participant.
Currently open to new members: Yes
Men only Shed
Cost to join per year: $50
Daily attendance fee: $2
Cash for cans: C10457297