Dunsborough Men’s Shed are opening their doors to the community on Saturday.
The Shed has been involved in many community projects including:
- the award winning Djiljit Mia Community Gathering Place in Dunsborough’s town centre
- building an aeroplane and mud kitchen for the Dunsborough Primary School
- building a cubby for Coles which raised $15,000 for Telethon
- building the Santa sleigh which resided in the Lion’s Park and renovated an 80-year-old whaler for the playground at the Geographe Bay Lighthouse
- they have made and sold over 200 possum boxes and numerous nesting tubes for the endangered black cockatoos.
Whether you just want to have a look around, are thinking about joining or you have something at home that you’d love to see repaired drop into the open day.
Drop in for a visit:
Saturday 26 June 2021
From 12 noon to 3:00pm
35 Dunsborough Lakes Drive, Dunsborough